- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, nayonaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, tofutti
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use, up to 4 days.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- dash salt (optional)
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped dill or 1/4 tsp dried
To use your ranch dressing as a dip, just add a bit extra mayonnaise and a bit less soy milk to make it thicker. Place the dip in the fridge; dressing will thicken and set as it cools.
Enjoy your homemade vegan ranch dressing.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos or Braggs aminos or gluten-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh parsley
- Add all ingredients but chives and parsley to the jug of your high powered blender and blend for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to a resealable jar, stir in chives and parsley. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe should be good for 5-6 days if kept refrigerated.
Ridiculously Easy Vegan Buttermilk Salad Dressing
1/4 cup plain, unsweetened soy yogurt
1/2 cup plain soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1 – 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (start with 1 tbsp. and add more to taste)
1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend such as Mrs. Dash or Mr. Spice House
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 small clove garlic
1 green olive
1/2 teaspoon chia seed (optional, for thickness)
salt (to taste)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add salt and additional seasonings to taste. Chill until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
Servings: 4 (about 3 tablespoons per serving)
Nutrition (per serving): 26 calories, 9 calories from fat, 1.1g total fat, 0mg cholesterol, 17.5mg sodium, 73.5mg potassium, 2.7g carbohydrates, 1.3g fiber, <1g sugar, 1.8g protein,
Very easy to make gf/df:
Lazy Lasagna- this is a loosey goosey recipe, do as you like!
12 ounce wide egg noodles - gf noodle of choice
1 pound ricotta - tofutti brand
1 hand full Parmesan cheese - non-dairy replacement, toffuti
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 cups mozzarella cheese - non-dairy replacement, daiya or teese cheese
3 cups favorite marinara sauce
12 (8 ounce) wide-mouth mason jars or 1 9×13 inch baking dish
Boil noodles according to package directions. Drain and add back to the pot. Mix in 2 cups of sauce. In a bowl mix together ricotta, egg, Parmesan cheese, salt, and mozzarella. Fold cheese mixture gently into the noodles, do not over stir. Place in greased jars or baking dish and top with the remaining sauce, and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Page 1 of 37